Sunday 30 October 2011

AUTUMN: DAY ELEVEN

DAY ELEVEN: Hot pink chunky knit, Zara

During the menswear day of LFW, I had a little time to kill between shows and somehow, I ended up in Zara where I came across a fluorescent pink chunky knit. Now, those of you who've been reading for a while will know that earlier in the year, I decided to step out of my monochrome comfort zone and into colour. Needless to say, despite my best efforts, over time I have once again scuttled back to my black-and-white box.

Maybe it was the sleep deprivation or the food deprivation oh so common during fashion week, but suddenly I found myself unable to leave the shop without this jumper. And since then, I have worn it so often, it has become my best cost-per-wear purchase of the season. I call it my I-don't-wear-pink pink jumper, as seen here as Simona and I traipsed around the Albert Docks of Liverpool:


Worn with: grey skinny jeans, Miss Selfridge; Leopard print scarf, Louis Vuitton; Studded boots, ASH; Leather bag, Jaeger; Wayfarer sunglasses, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment