Sunday 30 October 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TEN

As I mentioned in my previous grovelling post, straight after LFW finished, Simona and I hopped a train to head up for an overnight visit to Liverpool with a couple of other journos and the lovely girls from Chase PR to attend the opening of the first ever stand-alone store for Simply Be. Having rarely travelled beyond the Watford Gap, I was somewhat anxious about heading quite so far north but I have to say, Liverpool is an awesome city and full of lovely people who were super helpful when I dragged Simona around during our free time to try and locate a cheap army-issue parka. ANYWAY. Shall we have some photos?

The Simply Be store front, located at One Liverpool

Mmm champagne

The Powder Room girls gave guests mini manicures


What I wore: brown leopard scarf, Louis Vuitton; suede jacket, unknown; cream ruffled top, Topshop; Leather leggings, Oasis; Cream leather pumps, Office; Mini quilted bag, Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment