Sunday 30 October 2011

NOTICE ANYTHING DIFFERENT?

Sorry that I haven't posted in a really long time, straight after LFW I headed up to Liverpool for the opening of the first ever stand-alone store of Simply Be. When I got back to the office, I got thrown straight back into a busy schedule, then suddenly I was asked to go to Paris for a night to assist on some stories - in short, it's been a bit mental.


As well as that, I've been contemplating moving from Tumblr for a while. Don't get me wrong, I like it but I'm not sure how well it works as a platform for my blog. So, after much debate, I've moved back to Blogger.com, which is funny seeing as I left it in a fit of rage after my blog-before-last, Adulescent, because it pissed me off. However, it's been a while and Blogger has had an overhaul so I decided that it was time to do the same with Thirty Days. 


I'm in the (very lengthy) process of moving over all of the old editions onto here so it'll be a while until the archive is complete but in the meantime, I've started posting again. Hurrah! I'm still in the midst of getting everything set up so please forgive me if things are a little hit-and-miss for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment