Saturday 19 November 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TWENTY SIX



DAY TWENTY SIX: Gold nail varnish, MY Maybelline


Sometimes, you stumble across something so good that you don't want to share it but I figure that it would be downright mean of me NOT to share this discovery. A few weeks ago, when I was running around like a headless chicken getting ready for another wedding, I suddenly decided that my outfit would not be complete without a metallic nail.


However, I've always found metallic nails notoriously tricky - they're either super watery or so gritty that your nails feel thick and lumpen. This one is neither - two thin coats produce a beautiful shimmery effect that looks almost like Minx. I added one layer of Ciate top coat and my nails have survived a week of moving without chipping. Two sparkly thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment