Thursday 1 December 2011

AUTUMN: DAY TWENTY SEVEN


DAY TWENTY SEVEN: Sheer leopard print shirt, New Look


Sorry, I've been really quite rubbish at updating recently. Pre-christmas is always a little manic in our department and when you throw in moving floors to the mix, it's the equivalent of dynamite - it blew apart all of my carefully made plans.


Anyway, on with the show - last week, the lovely team from Instinct PR took me to see the Decades show at Proud Cabaret. I figured I should probably vamp up a little bit and I figured what better than a sheer leopard print shirt? A good thing about it is that even though it's sheer, the pattern means that you're not totally exposed - you can see my bra if you stare quite intently at my chest, which for the purposes of this experiment I will allow just this once.


Worn with: Leather shorts, H! by Henry Holland; Rivet belt, Asos; Airplaine necklace, NW3.

No comments:

Post a Comment