Sunday 22 April 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TWENTY SEVEN



DAY TWENTY SEVEN: Mint green skinnies, Peacocks


With my irrational hatred of pastels, I never thought the day would come that I would find myself in a pair of mint green skinnies but this pair from Peacocks entered my wardrobe very sneakily. The lovely girls at ZPR sent me a pair just before Christmas and they hung out (literally) on my rail for months until Friday when I was having a bit of a tidy as new batches of samples came in and found them. Suddenly, the thought of wearing mint green had an inexplicable appeal for me, maybe it's the fact that I've done so many pastel themed things this year that they have entered my fashion radar simply by osmosis. Or maybe not. Of course, I'm still wearing them with a palette of monochrome but it's all about baby steps. Maybe by the end of the year I'll be colour blocking head-to-toe in fondants. And maybe pigs might fly.


Sadly, the Peacocks website is currently down so I can't link to a purchase but you should still be able to pick up a pair in your local store for only £16. I liked the cut of these so much I bought a pair in cobalt blue too. 


Worn with: waffle sweater, Gap; Breton tee & necklace, H&M; grey bag, Jaeger; slip-ons, Converse; Wayfarers, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment