Wednesday 23 May 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY THREE


DAY THREE: Neon pink tee, H&M

I have become somewhat obsessed with H&M recently, I blame the necklaces from day one. I keep on trolling every time I'm in town, hoping for a new colour combination to drop in. Of course, while I'm in there I have to have a little look around (it'd be rude not to) and inevitably, I end up buying something.

About six years ago, I purchased the perfect soft dark grey marl tee from H&M. Years later, it's still going strong but despite hanging out in the basics section, I have never seen its soft, perfect cut replicated. Until recently. On another failed necklace troll, I casually sauntered over to the basics section, expecting to be disappointed once more in my search for another perfect grey tee.

Oh, how wrong I was. Not only did I find a round neck slightly lighter shade of grey version of the perfect tee but I also found this blinding neon version. It is so blinding that I daren't post it on here in all of its brightness for fear of damaging your retinas. The boyfriend says that when I wear it, I'm like the sun - you can't look directly at me.  All for £4.99. Excellent, I might need to buy a second, just in case.

Worn with: grey skinnies, Topshop; studded biker, Versace x H&M; sunglasses, Valentino.

No comments:

Post a Comment