Friday 25 May 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY FOUR


DAY FOUR: Neon striped tote, Marks & Spencer

Another hot, hot day in London and I figured it was finally time to bust out my Marni at H&M dress I bought a few months ago [here]. About bloody time too. With all of the heat and colour, I figured it was time to finally change bags from my little black satchel to something that allows me to carry a big bottle of water in it on my commute plus was a little more summery, so I grabbed this tote from good old M&S that's been hanging around on my bag rack for a while. It's a great size for everyday lugging and the bag itself is very light, although it does mean that it's tempting to fill it to the brim with stuff that I really don't need to carry.

Another plus is that I like the way that the stripes clash with the spots of my dress for a bit of a print mashup. You can pick up this bag for a very reasonable £22.50 [here] or a slightly more subdued pink version [here].

Worn with: Silk spotty dress, Marni at H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment