Friday 8 June 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY TEN


DAY TEN: Green spotty silk scarf, Marni at H&M

I'm getting really, really bored of the rain. And the cold. And the wind. Not only is it messing with my hair, it is seriously starting to mess with my best laid wardrobe plans. I should be frolicking somewhere in technicolour, instead I'm drawn back to the monochrome ways of winter. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was October.

Everything that I've bought for the season has so far had one or maybe two outings if it's been lucky. There are sandals sitting in boxes in my wardrobe, untouched. This makes me monumentally sad.

I'm doing my utmost to cheer myself up with clashing patterns and colours but I'm not sure if it's working. This scarf is from the Marni at H&M collection from a while ago - this particular one was a gift from the PR team at the press viewing of the collection, I never saw the green one in-store on my morning of shopping madness but then again, I had my eyes firmly on the prize. Or rather, my shopping list.

Worn with: Neon stripe tee, Giles at New Look (menswear); sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment