Friday 15 June 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY TWELVE


DAY TWELVE: Green box pleat skirt, JAM by Jameela Jamil

As part of the day job, I go to a lot of launches and press days to see new products, as you'll no doubt know if you follow me on twitter [@adulescent] or on Instagram [antoniaesque]. The other night, I popped down to Sketch to view the newest's collaboration for Very.co.uk from Jameela Jamil, called JAM.

This skirt is from that collection - what you can't see because of my t-shirt is the scalloped waistband on it, which gives a funny effect when my tee pushes through between the scallops. I probably shouldn't have worn it on such a windy day to be honest - I've been having plenty of near-misses all day. All I can say is THANK GOD I'm wearing opaque tights. Never thought I'd be saying that in mid-June and being happy about it. I was meant to head to the Menswear London Collection shows today but I've been bogged down by work so at least I don't have to run the windy gauntlet of skirt peril in front of people far cooler than me.

JAM by Jameela Jamil launches at Very.co.uk on June 21st

Worn with: grey tee, H&M; Necklaces, H&M; leather jacket, Topshop; Creepers, Underground; Wayfarers, Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment