Monday 3 September 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY TWENTY


DAY TWENTY: Neon skirt, New Look

So, I figured with it being September and all, it was time to pack up the majority of my woefully under-worn summer wardrobe and start the process of moving warmer clothes to the front. Cue a massive wardrobe reshuffle yesterday, only to wake up to bright blue skies and a forecast of 23C today.

Luckily, I'm yet to start the seasonal shift in my hanging wardrobe so I grabbed this neon number that I bought months ago in the New Look sale and threw it on with a trusty grey t-shirt. This skirt is long gone in New Look (weirdly, I never saw it before it went into the sale) but when I went exploring in Topshop on Friday night, I came across this similar peplum version for £40:

[here]

Knowing my luck it'll now be absolutely scorching the rest of the week and I'll have to switch back again. Joy.

Worn with: Ombre Wayfarers, Ray-Ban; studded peep-toes, Office; grey tee, Topshop; watch, Michael Kors

1 comment: