Friday 14 September 2012

WHAT I'LL BE DOING AT LFW





So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I have news! Those of you who've been around the block with me will know that every season during London Fashion Week I run another blog called Postcards From London, posting images from my adventures at the shows and beyond.

Well, this season the lovely folks over at Rimmel London Australia have asked me to be their London Fashion Week Style Blogger, as featured in Grazia Australia (keep an eye out Aussie readers, I'll be in Monday's issue!). I'll be running around all over the place, snapping photos for their Instagram, @rimmellondonau. If you don't have instagram, you can still follow me on the instagram viewer webstagram [here].

 So come join the party, see the shows and beyond through my eyes (slash lens). I'll also be tweeting at @rimmellondonau and posting daily roundups to their facebook page, [here] so please do check it out and get involved!

I'll also be posting here and tweeting at my regular account @adulescent when I have time so keep checking back and if you're at LFW and you see me around the tents, come say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment