Thursday 10 November 2011

AUMN: DAY TWENTY ONE


DAY TWENTY ONE: Cream tie front shirt, New Look

I originally bought this shirt back before London Fashion Week with the intention of wearing it sometime during it but somehow, never got round to it. So, as per a lot of my purchases, it has been hanging in my wardrobe (tags still attached) for about two months and waiting for a moment to shine.

That moment finally happened today - my boyfriend and I recently hit our eight-year anniversary. Kinda scary, no? Sadly, due to work and other things, we haven't quite got round to celebrating until two weeks after the date so when he suggested we finally go for dinner, I wanted to wear something that would take me from press days to the office and then on to our belated anniversary dinner. As I dithered in front of my wardrobe, this shirt suddenly caught my eye. It's not my usual style but when I took off my coat, two of my colleagues both looked slightly puzzled before telling me that I looked nice. So, I guess it works.

Worn with: black snakeskin jeans, Dorothy Perkins; gold chunky chain, Vintage; Prosecco, from the boyfriend.




No comments:

Post a Comment