Monday 19 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY ELEVEN


DAY ELEVEN: Silk pajama style top, Marni at H&M


Sorry for the absence, I had some very sad news on Friday and didn't really feel like blogging, plus what I was wearing was heavily wintery, somewhat matching my mood to the grey skies.


Come Saturday, I was feeling a bit chipper, what with the little bit of sunshine before the pissing rain took hold I decided it was time to try out another piece from my Marni at H&M haul. On a side note, after several fittings of the lilac and gold brocade trousers, I made my peace with them and decided that unless I was willing to drop the money (that I don't have) to get them altered, they would end up consigned to the back of the wardrobe and thus it was time for them to go back to the store, which they duly did.


So instead, I figured it was time to wear my silk patterned pajama top. I was a bit apprehensive as I thought it might look like I'd literally rolled out of bed but I threw caution to the wind and I have to say, this is officially now one of my comfiest pieces and as soon as the weather improves, it'll be coming out to play again.


Worn with: denim shorts, Zara; Black opaques, Wolford; Biker boots, New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment