Tuesday 20 March 2012

TRANSITION: DAY TWELVE


DAY TWELVE: Floral top, New Look


Two days on the trot of sunshine so I figured it was time to celebrate with a somewhat more blinding outfit. I bought this Mary Katrantzou-inspired tee from New Look back in February with the ambition of wearing it to LFW but of course with the weather being as it was, it stayed buried under various layers throughout. I never thought I would wear as loud a pattern at this but the geometric style makes it less fussy floral and more fashion forward, especially when you throw a bit of neon into the mix. 


Yes, the neon obsession continues - I dug this skirt from last spring/summer's Boutique by Jaeger out of the back of my wardrobe for the express purpose of wearing it with this top and burning the retinas of my fellow commuters. Fun, sunny times.


Worn with: neon scalloped skirt, Boutique by Jaeger; black opaques, Wolford; Creepers, Underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment