Thursday 21 June 2012

BRIGHTS: DAY FOURTEEN


DAY FOURTEEN: Studded sandals, River Island

With the brief window of a whole day of sunshine that yesterday afforded me (thank god as I was shooting outside), I took the opportunity to finally wear my mental new sandals from River Island that I bought over Jubilee weekend.

I'd been lusting after these for a while but I didn't know if they were a step too far until my lovely friend Holly convinced me that yes, we both needed them in our lives. Matchy matchy.

Anyway, I digress. I don't usually go for sandal styles with an ankle strap as God has cursed me with dreaded cankles but I think that frankly anyone looking at these is so distracted by the colourful spikes that they fail to notice my fat ankles.

Unfortunately, I was running around like a loon yesterday thanks to the weather and a brief hour of cloud-related panic that I only managed to snap this quick photo of my sandal-clad feet on the tube. Must do better next time. Apologies.

In the meantime, if you fancy your own pair of mental sandals, they're available [here] for a very reasonable £35.

Worn with: Khaki jeans, Topshop; neon varnish, American Apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment