Friday 15 February 2013

LBD x LFW DAY ONE





DAY ONE: STYLE STANDARD CLEO SILK DRESS, SELECTED FEMME

So, day one of LFW has dawned and with it a busy schedule of shows and presentations. With that in mind, comfort was a key factor today so I picked the Style Standard Cleo silk dress from Selected Femme to form the basis of my outfit. Luckily the sun has finally come out and it seems that the cold snap has, err, snapped just in time (although I confess, I am wearing thermals underneath - just in case!)

For a relaxed day look, I've gone for a monochrome vibe - I added a silky pyjama-style top from Topshop over my dress as an extra layer and in keeping with my monochrome look, added comfortable creepers from Underground London - they add height without the pain of heels. Doubly important when you're on your feet all day but still want to be able to look over other peoples' heads.


To keep warm, I'm wearing my favourite leather sleeved Zara coat and then glamming up with my accessories - my big Baroque Prada sunnies are perfect for hiding behind and I've pulled my big Chanel out from the wardrobe to lug all of my gadgets, invites and other LFW essentials.

Finally, for a hint of colour I've added my big, chunky perspex and neon ribbon necklace from H&M - great for adding a pop to another otherwise dark outfit.

Don't forget, you can follow me and my adventures on twitter @adulescent and @teamLBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment